MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Thursday 28 July 2011

You know you’re in Toronto when....


The ubiquitous feature of the Toronto skyline is the CN tower, and the one people always try to get in photos. Without seeing “Toronto” in this sign, you know that this circus is in Toronto, even if ‘international’ was purposely thrown in there for a little extra confusion.   The other shot from Queens Quay also shows how the CN tower still dominates two very tall condo buildings.


I took these shots with the NEX and the Voigtlander 25mm f4.  In truth I am starting to find this lens annoying on the NEX – 0.7m minimum focus distance is too far away and at around 38mm equivalent it is also not wide enough.  Also for Leica film cameras, the lack of a rangefinder helicoids coupling in annoying.  Today I just purchased a Voigtlander 21mm f4 M mount with a viewfinder so I am anxious to try it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment