MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Yancey in TO


A good friend of mine is friends with the well known author Philip Yancey.  Mr Yancey is known for his inquisitiveness to the tough questions of life, and finding out where meaning truly lays.  A couple weekends ago my friend organised a couple speaking engagements for Mr Yancey and so I went along with NEX in hand.   


I took the stage shots with the Leica Summarit 50mm f1.5, which is OK, but not that wonderful wide open.  However 75mm equivalent focal length is good for stage shots on DX cameras and f1.5 is nice and fast.  It also gives that Leica ‘glow’ too.  The rest of the shots were done with the more clinical Voigtlander 35mm f1.4.




No comments:

Post a Comment