MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Monday 25 July 2011

House Selling

Last year my brother in Law was selling his house; and after being on the market for a while, no realistic offer had been given.  So he decided to spice things up by putting some of my pictures up around the house.  I gave him a CD of a whole collection of photos, and he chose the below shots from the Edward Gardens and had them framed.

Initially I was not sure they would have been my first picks, but when I saw them, I was amazed how well they worked; and they looked great in the frames.  The house sold only a few days later.  Not sure whether it was the exact reason, but if it helped, that makes me happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment