MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Thursday 19 May 2011

Niagara Falls

Earlier in the year I had a business trip to Niagara Falls.  It was early March, so it was still cold, with plenty of snow on the ground.  The evening light made for some nice photos, and certainly different from the normal shots.  Also rather different from my shots with the old Leica IIc too!



I took the D90, which worked out fine, but I ended up taking the 20mm f1.8 Sigma and the Nikon 35mm f2.  I really should have just brought the Nikon 18-135mm as I ended up missing quite a few opportunities shots.



I really liked this shelter and it especially looked good in the evening light.  I also liked the view through to the US Falls too.


No comments:

Post a Comment