MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Sunday 1 May 2011

Honeymoon


In early March my wife and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary.   We were married in Mt Gambier, South Australia; and after took our honeymoon on Brampton Island off the coast of Queensland.

I was going through some old photos recently and stumbled on this one – one of my favourites from our honeymoon.  I had just got a Nikon D100, which back then, was the ‘duck’s guts’!   For its time it was an amazing camera and the sensor was still used up to relatively recently in the D40.



This photo was taken with the D100 and a Nikon 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 lens, and I’m pretty sure I used a polarizer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment