MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Nikon 18-200mm VR II test - Plowing match tractor fetish


I have a confession.  I have a secret fetish.  So when I saw all tractors at the Plowing Match, I was enthralled.  I remember the 3 tractors we had on the farm when we were growing up – a John Deere 2140, a David Brown 990 Implematic and a David Brown Cropmaster.

Here’s a few of my favourites.

John Deere with a huge boom spray - designed for horticulture use.

This lovely little Massey Harris from the early 1950's was pulling a wagon around, giving kids rides.

New Holland is the North American name for Fiat tractors.  They say "Made in Italy" along the side.

1950's John Deere with customary green paint

No comments:

Post a Comment