MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Thursday 8 September 2011

Hasselblad - H in focus


Over the years I have had 3 Hasselblads, the one pictured below being the first one.  All have been 500C/Ms with the interchangeable screen.   When you get a shot right on a ‘Blad, the results are nothing short of stunning.  The Carl Zeiss lenses are excellent and the 6x6 negatives are huge, allowing for amazingly detailed large prints.



I took this shot with the Nikon D2X and a reversed Nikon 24mm f2 Ai-S lens.  The narrow depth of field gives the shot a very artistic feel, yet the ‘H’ is completely sharp (or at least the second half of it is!).

No comments:

Post a Comment