MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Thursday 26 April 2012

One Year Later



I've been writing Snapshot Voyager for almost 1 year now and it has been a lot of fun!  I've learnt a lot about what makes a good blog, and what people like to see.

To date I have written well over 300 posts, have 9 followers and have had nearly 7000 unique views from over 30 different countries.  Not big numbers in website terms by any stretch of the imagination, but enough for me to think it's all been worthwhile.

Where next, I hear you ask?  I am not really sure; but I guess I will just keep following my photographic voyage through life and tell people about it on this blog.  And that's what it really was all about. 

Fuji X100 - Graffiti Alley, Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment