MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Monday 2 April 2012

Nex 5n - First Impressions


To my surprise, the NEX 5n was a significantly greater improvement over the NEX-3 than I thought it would be.  Most of the operational basics are the same, but the sensor is a very significant improvement, whit high ISO performance greatly improved.  I also like the tilt up and down screen, the touch screen will probably be useful and it feels more solid than the NEX-3.  I have yet to try out the video, but I am sure it will be good.  I think this camera will make a great test bed for my Leica mount lens collection, and I am really looking forward to doing a test versus the Fuji X100.

Sony NEX 5n with Leica 50mm Summitar at f2

No comments:

Post a Comment