MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Thursday 29 November 2012

Fuji ISO bracketing at Niagara Falls



A couple months ago I went to Niagara Falls for work.  I took the Fuji X100 along, and although I had almost no chance to shoot, I managed to fire these off from my hotel room.  Annoyingly, I somehow managed to get the camera on ISO bracketing, and it would peel off 3 shots at one stop over, one stop under and at the correct exposure.  It took me a while to get it off, but I eventually figured it out.  Interestingly, the shot of the Ferris Wheel is shot one stop under, and the Falls is shot one stop over.




 I also borrowed my friend's bike and a group of us rode from Niagara Falls to Fort Erie and Back - 42km all up!


No comments:

Post a Comment