MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Sunday 25 November 2012

Dallas Historical Buildings



On other thing that was cool about Dallas was some of the older and historical buildings in the downtown area.  On my way back I came across the old courthouse (Old Red), the Dallas County Auditor's Office,  and a building that was once the home of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railway Company of Texas.  Very Cool.

The light was quite bright, so it made shooting a little tricky, but the results will still more than acceptable from the X-100.

Dallas County Auditor's Office

Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railway Company of Texas building - Fuji X100

Old Red, Dallas - Fuji X100

No comments:

Post a Comment