MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Saturday 10 November 2012

Dave and Busters



Tomorrow we have the Children's Christmas party for work at Dave and Buster's.  I've never been before and I'm wondering what camera to take to shoot a few pics of our little girl.  From a few shots on the web, the place seems quite dark, and I'll likely be taking mostly portraits, plus a few other bits, so  think I'll run with the Nikon D600 and the Tamron 24-135mm f3.5-5.6.  The extra tele length will be useful, and I think I can get around the darkish lens, no VR issue with a high ISO.  I haven't really used this lens before on the D600, so it will be a nice test.

Nikon D600 with Nikon 24-85mm f2.8-4



No comments:

Post a Comment