MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Sony RX-1 - Droooool....



In my previous post I wrote about my love for the 35mm focal length.  It is for this reason that I am quite in awe of Sony's new compact the RX-1.  It is a small camera, yet sports a full frame sensor and a 35mm f2 Carl Zeiss lens. Drool.....

So what's not to like?  Nothing.  Except for the fact it costs $2800!  Roughly the same price as a Nikon D800 body.  Cheap for a Leica M9 with a 35mm Summicron, sure, but that is still crazy dough.

Perhaps, the perfect night street shooter?  Probably.  Drooling resumed.....

Dallas, Dealey Plaza - Fuji X-100



No comments:

Post a Comment