MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Leica brochure


While at the Dixons Heathrow airport store, I saw and M9 and a 50mm Summicron is a case.  They had some Leica brochures, so I decided to take one to read.  Apart from the M9, Leica really doesn’t have much that I am interested in.  Compact and four thirds cameras aren’t my box and dice, and after this all that is left is the X1, which is completely outclassed by the Fuji X100.  In fact the X100 is what the X1 should have been.

The M9 is really starting to show its age to, with the only key selling feature being that it is a full frame camera that takes Leica’s fabulous M mount lenses.  The rest of the camera is totally out classed by the NEX, Xpro-1 and even some of the micro four thirds cameras. 

However, the brochure is a nice glossy piece.

Sony NEX 3 with Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 Nokton

No comments:

Post a Comment