MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Friday 17 February 2012

Kodak Full Frame SLR


Recently, just before the D800 was announced, I saw an ad in the on line classifieds for a Kodak DSC Pro 14n for $500 and I was sorely tempted.  I am starting to seriously miss the full frame D700 I had and I am getting quite itchy.  The Kodak camera came out almost 10 years ago and was the first full frame Nikon mount digital SLR available.  Sure it’s a 14MP full frame camera, but it is based on the old Nikon F80, and the software in the camera, now 10 years old, wasn’t that great when it was new.

Though tempting, I don’t like being frustrated by cameras, so I’m going to wait it out.

Nuit Blanche Toronto 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment