MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Friday 30 December 2011

Leaf on the fence


OK, let’s get this straight from the start.  I put the leaf on the fence, and I don’t have any philosophical regrets.  Some photographers have been criticised for placing objects in places to increase the power of the shot, but I rarely feel this way.

At first I shot the fence without the leaf, and it was kinda boring, with no point of interest, so I added the leaf for some visual punch.  Many great photos have their environment slightly manipulated, whether it is setting up the photo, or in post production, to add impact.  However, unless otherwise noted, the only post processing my shots receive on this blog are resizing for web use, and that way I can get a better gauge of how well the lens and camera are working together.



No comments:

Post a Comment