MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Montreal Nuit Blanche #2 – Mural Paintin’


One of the other pieces of art work I really liked at Montreal Nuit Blance last year was this works-in-progress mural jointly painted by a whole series of artists who were working on it as we were there.  It was a little ‘out there’, but it was very cool to hang around and watch them work.




As with the previous post, I used my Nikon D700 with a Tokina 17mm f3.5 for the first 3 wide shots above.  I then switched to the Nikon 50mm f1.4 for the last shot for the narrow depth of field.  Unlike the Nikon 50mm f1.2, light fall off isn’t terrible at maximum aperture.  You can see it when you look, but its more than acceptable.



No comments:

Post a Comment