MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Thursday 23 June 2011

Beach contrast



This is one of the early photos I took with my D100, and I believe it was on our honeymoon.  At that time I’d just got Photoshop and was fascinated with changes in contrast.  This was one of those shots.  The patterning in the sand actually works well, and it does lead the eye nicely to the top of the hill.  Unfortunately the sky is totally blown out and the nearby island totally black, which does distract from the photo, and makes it look kinda fake.  Otherwise, an interesting result – the strongest point being the leading lines within the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment