MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Wednesday 1 June 2011

DEAL! Own your own Street Shooter

Yesterday I was doing some surfing and I saw this advertised on Henry’s Outlet Store.  Seems like a great opportunity to own you own Street Shooter for a great saving on a new Sony NEX 3 or NEX 5.  In fact it really is quite the deal at $300 off.  If you’re in Toronto that is....


 I took this shot in Hawkesbury,  looking over the Ottawa River to "Quebexico" with the NEX 3 and the Voigtlander 35mm.  Nice light, but not a ton of interesting things to shoot there and this is probably the best of the shots.  The spot metering on the NEX worked very well in this situation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment