MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Sunday 17 March 2013

Sony store closing




In my neighbourhood the Sony store is closing down, and so I went to check out to see if they had anything interesting.  I got really excited when I saw 40% off all lenses, but the ones I wanted, the 35mm f1.8 amd the 50mm f1.8 were all sold out.  The still had the 30mm macro, the 16mm f1.8 (which I have) and the 55-200mm which I didn't really want.  I thought about the 30mm, but as I already have a Sigma 30mm, I couldn't really see the point, even though it would have been only $180 or so.

Given I just bought the Nikon 28mm f1.8 the day before, maybe it was fortunate nothing worked out - I am sure my wife would not have been impressed.

Sackville NS, Nikon D90 and Nikon 18-200mm VR II

2 comments:

  1. Same reason I didn't go the Outlet store when they had/have(?) the 25% off. I know I would not be able to hold back if I see something I want to buy :)

    ReplyDelete