MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Dodge and Burn for Summer




Through the website "Phoblographer" I stumbled across a company called Dodge and Burn that makes T-shirts with classic camera prints.  There's a variety available, including a Canon 7 with the amazing Canon 50mm f0.95, a Rolleiflex, a Leica M3, a Hasselblad SWC and a Nikon F.  My favorite is the Leica IIIc and the Nikon SP rangefinder.

Seems to me that these would make a great gift for the Photog from the long suffering significant other when a Leica Noctilux M gets struck off the Christmas list.

Take a look at their site here.

Nikon D2X and Tamron 90mm f2.8 macro

No comments:

Post a Comment