MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Monday 3 September 2012

Fort Coulonge bridge


A couple weeks ago I was in Pembroke (Eastern Ontario) for work and decided to take a drive into Quebec.  I drove as far down as Fort Coulonge and stumbled on this magnificent old wooden roofed bridge.  I hadn't really seen pne before, and they are quite impressive.  This one was built in 1898 and has survived several floods and undergone a couple restorations.

Unexpected surprises like this on a short detours are always a delight.






1 comment:

  1. Wonderful. I always like this sort of architecture, especially bridges of this kind. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete