MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Monday 27 August 2012

Trips x2


In the last week I have had two trips away, one to Pembroke in Eastern Ontario, and the other to Rochester NY.  On both trips I took the D90 with 18-200mm lens, and I took the NEX5n with Sigma 30mm to Pembroke.  For Rochester I took the Fuji X100.  Only once did I take out D90, and I ended up taking two shots with it, before putting it away.

However, both the X100 and the NEX5n got used a fair amount, and I took approx 50 shots with each on the trip.  Small, usable cameras are very often the ones that get the shots because they're their when you need them.

Fuji X100 - St Lawrence Markets

No comments:

Post a Comment