MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Remembering Rebecca


Just hours before Clara was born, my wife’s college roommate for 3 years died in a tragic car accident.   

On Saturday we went to her funeral in Kingston, ON (Clara’s first road trip at 3 days old).  It was very sad time, as it is to see someone pass away so young, but it was wonderful to hear how she had impacted the lives of so many.  Because of this the large church where her funeral was held was packed to the rafters, all there to show what she had meant to them.

Rebecca and Tyler McColman


I decided to go back through the photos I had taken when we visited her and her husband Tyler, and here’s a few flower from a trip to Napanee a couple years back; dedicated to Rebecca.

Dedicated to Rebecca - Nikon D2X with Nikon 18-135mm

Dedicated to Rebecca - Nikon D2X with Nikon 55mm f1.2

Dedicated to Rebecca - Nikon D2X with Nikon 18-135mm

1 comment:

  1. I remember meeting you and Clara on that Saturday. Enjoyed your photos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete