MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Night Street Portrait


When I get a NEX7, this is the type of shot I hope to be able to capture quickly and easily.  The thing I am really hoping is that the 2.7 megapixel viewfinder will be able to provide excellent clarity so focus on MF lenses can quickly be achieved, especially those with a view shallow depth of field.   The other thing that should work well is that the viewfinder will automatically “gain up” allowing a very bright viewfinder even if it is very dark.  Of course it may have significant noise, but should still work well.


1 comment:

  1. The EVF will surely help focusing quickly, not to mention that you can actually see what you are taking. Currently the NEX-5/N in very strong light is hopeless and can't really see/focus without the EVF.

    ReplyDelete