MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Sunday 2 October 2011

The Black Poocha


Malayalam, my wife’s mother tongue, is the language spoke by those who come from the Kerala region of southern India; and Poocha is the Malayalam word for cat.  Both my wife and I love cats, but given I am quite allergic, it makes it hard for us to have one.

On my recent explorations of Cornwall, this little poocha popped up while I was photographing the large bridge seen in a previous post.  He wouldn’t let me pet him, but he stayed still enough for a couple shots.


The 18-200mm VR was a handy lens to have for this shot.  The fading light on a dark subject meant a low shutter speed, so the VR was very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment