MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Friday 29 June 2012

Playing with a Fuji XPro-1


A few days ago, while I was trying to put a pre-order in for a Nikon D600, I asked if I could have a look at the Fujifilm XPro-1.  As soon as I picked it up, the camera felt familiar to my X-100.  Sure, it was a bit larger, but all the controls were similar, the hybrid viewfinder the same, and similar excellent results.  It also shares its uncanny ability to surprise with its lightness, as you are expecting to be lifting up a hewn-from-billet steel Leica M3.

It looks like an excellent camera, but at $2,300 all in with one lens, it sure ain't cheap.

Fuji X100

No comments:

Post a Comment