MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Friday 26 October 2012

Tomorrow's wedding



Reader's would have noted from a previous post that I will be shooting a wedding tomorrow, and I decided to run with my idea for the Nikon lenses, being the Nikon 24-85mm f2.8-4, the Nikon 85mm f1.8 and the 50mm f1.4.  I am still undecided with the 20mm.

However I have decided to do an experiment.  I will bring along the NEX 5n with the Sigma 30mm f2.8 for use later on at the reception, and also bring one of the old Leica lenses, either the 50mm f3.5 Elmar or the 50mm f2 Summitar for an 'old' look to the photos.  Once before I brought along just the NEX3 and the 50mm Summicron, and that proved to be a bit of a disaster as I could focus on anything quick enough.  The Sigma will fix this problem, and the old lens will get some use on still subjects.


No comments:

Post a Comment