MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Saturday 6 October 2012

Hawk's Factory adapter - results



I've been using the Hawk's factory adapter on the NEX a little more, and here's a shot I really like.  I've used the Voigtlander 21mm f4 at minimum, a very sharp lens, with the Hawk's factory adapter about half way in and shot at f8.  I've noticed some looseness in the helicoid, which I am not particularly pleased with, and for the price had hoped for better.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?


1 comment:

  1. I am disappointed that the Hawk's helicoid has a bit of play. This is the problem I am having with the helicoids from China. I really was hoping the Hawk's would be better and I was so close to buying one, which costs twice as much as the common one. I hope the Yeenan helicoid I just order would work better.

    ReplyDelete