MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Monday 12 May 2014

A few more Minutes with a Nikon F100





After my film foray a few weeks ago with the Leica CL, I decided it was time to clean out the terminals from the F100 where the batteries leaked, and get it going again.  Despite being a lot of battery goop every where, it didn't take much to clean up as the battery holder from the F100's grip is removable, and fortunately it worked as soon as I put a fresh set of batteries in.  

The F100 is very Nikon.  Anyone familiar with a new Nikon medium or high end D-SLR will be instantly at home with the F100.  After not having used it for a while, it was like seeing an old friend.  I used the Sigma 35mm f1.4 and the Sigma 85mm f1.4 and snapped away at our little girls.  I blew through 3 rolls of film pretty quickly, a Fuji ISO 1600 colour negative, a Fuji ISO 800 colour negative (shot at 1600) and some Kodak TMax ISO 3200.  It was quite fun, and I look forward to seeing pictures of the little girls on film.




No comments:

Post a Comment