MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Saturday 20 July 2013

Nikon Coolpix A consideration




Recently I had an offer to exchange some of my film gear and a little cash for a Nikon Coolpix A.  The Coolpix A is a cool camera - excellent 16MP Sony sensor and a fast(ish) 18.5mm f2.8 lens, equivalent to 28mm in full frame.   I especially like that it is very pocketable and has excellent low light capabilities, which is great for shooting around the house and out on the street.

The deal hasn't been done yet, but getting rid of some gear I don't use a lot to buy something I might use more is always enticing.

Nikon D3000 with Sigma 85mm f1.4

No comments:

Post a Comment