MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Sunday 27 January 2013

Fuji X100 flash technique



One of the things that the Fuji X100 does very well is fill in flash.  It is always perfect and never gets caught out, and is one of the things that I most appreciate about this camera.  I have never experienced a camera that can always get it right - Nikon SLR's certainly can't.

While is Australia, I thought I'd give it a real test.  I added a polariser and shot a white rose in macro mode on a very bright day.  If there was going to be a challenge to the camera's metering, this was it; but the result was still perfect.  



No comments:

Post a Comment